My Blog List

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Why?

I would probably not know why?
I would never know why?
But why?
The sun still sets in the west
And everyone still enjoys the sun set!
Kids still enjoy the rain
Elders still feel it's a pain
My dad still feels he's young
My mom still convinces him otherwise
When everything else is the same
Why isn't my life just the same?
Why does my sun never rise?
Why is there no sun set to enjoy?
Because life is asleep and cannot hear me knocking on it's door!
I'm shouting out loud!! Somebody... Life... open the door.. Please let me in.. Outside I am just alone .. So lonely and sleepless with my eyes wandering in search of the knob which is moving away like the horizon!
Why? God damn it! Why?

2 comments:

  1. Lot of things buried inside..Vent it out..Don't fight for the past..be open for the future..

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are other doors that you're not looking at.. which may open very easily unlike this one.. don't blur your vision of looking forward with that of the past.. keep walking ahead wherever it takes you..

    ReplyDelete