My Blog List

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Airport my favorite blogspot!

I am sitting here in one of the worst airports in India... Any guesses?? Chennai bingo! Whoosh the a/c doesn't work and the place god damn crowded! And to add to that everyone around seems to be comfortable with the heat and the crowd! I am not being those pseudo north Indians who hate south (i am a proud mallu myself) and seem to ridicule the accent as if they speak 'propar' British English! Anyways touchy issue! All have their justifications to hate whoever that they hate!! For example my roomie stopped having anything south Indian just because he hated our engg. College which was  unluckily in south that he never had sambhar or anything south! Though his room mate (me) was a south Indian! And all his gr8 buddies were from that very college! Never understood his logic! Anyways he had his reasons! Today I was hating chennai for my own reasons I hate 'heat' and an airport that too an international airport should have the basic amenities like air conditioning! Oh wait there is a fan!! I am shifting towards that seat!!
But I am amazed that an international airport doesn't take Care of such small but important aspects! And that too at the departure lounge when this might be the last and lasting impression he/she may be carrying home! I have always believed the other person takes away exactly what u want him to take away in terms of impression which you may portray through your interaction! What you posture is what they take away! So I guess it's largely our fault for what others think of you! Wait all the rebels before u say ' I don't care what others think'
Hold they have announced the boarding! Oh! Badly need a cold drink! Shucks! There is no good joints in the airport from where I can buy a good cold coffee or a tropicana mixed fruit tetra! Anyways saving it on my evernote! Will be back blogging on the flight!
I am in the flight now!! Gr8 I have got a seat close to exit! I usually prefer the emergency aisle reclining seat! But very rarely do it get it! When I travel the low cost I can buy it.. I guess it's totally worth paying little more than get cramped up for space! 
By the way I didn't get what I approached the snack bar at the airport for! Why cos of two reasons.. One completely my fault.. I never learn from my previous experiences! I didn't have cash!! Not even a mere 150 bucks! (had only a 100rs) but these outlets don't have credit cards! What will today's credit run economy do??? Probably one reason why india still ain't effected by the economic downturn!
Oh they wil ask me to turn off my electronic device! How many times should I tell em it's not battery operated it's my freaking stamina n flesh!! ;) but these god damn air hostesses don't seem to believe me! Poor attempt to make this funny!
Anyways switching off while take off will resume after we are airborne!
The seat belt sign is off now and I am back writing!
Coming back to the point of discussion that the world has been divided among two kind of people.. Who are social beings and who are not social beings! Now being social doesn't mean having maximum friends on social networking sites.. But being more interactive, who enjoys company of others and who always keeps his / her social status intact by acting or behaving accordingly! The second the anti-social! One who cares for crap what his society or his group or his parents or his girl friend(s) thinks about him! They are not pests please don't make that mistake in fact a true anti social is one who has reached his final stage of self realization! Because I believe self realization is something today lost in peer pressure!
Shucks what turbulence!! We are on a see-saw!! 
I feel the anti social is at peace with his inner self! And that's why he doesn't want any company! Unfortunately these days we see a thrid and most dangerous kind!! The 'anti-social wanna be' who are actually very associative in nature but just for the heck of being cool act as if they couldn't care! The easiest way to recognize these genre of people is by simply telling them 'u r not a rebel, u ain't that cool' immediate response will be to freaking try and impress or show or comment otherwise! Sadly the whole don't care attitude goes down the drain! This category is due to probably the larger acceptance of the 'anti-social' and also the tag of being cool! and also the fact that the opposite sex is attracted more!! I was probably dumped for the same reason (I am epitome of being social one more reason why I blog) actually still searching for the reason! Anyways all these aspects today is adding to the increasing number of pseudo anti social! another simple test to find out the pseudo is by asking his fb or twitter account.. Phatak.. there u have it!
I am not here to judge or announce my winner! I am a social person I like to be liked by people and my success would probably be to get an anti-social to like me! 'Like me' would be to like my company at least! And an anti social is the self realization I have been striving for!! And I guess all I will say  is that this is just different stages in everyone's life and we all will transit through these destinations as well!

PS: keeping the same title with which I started though have digressed from it!

No comments:

Post a Comment