My Blog List

Saturday, August 6, 2011

On board with a pretty girl

How many times have I cribbed after boarding a flight that my co passenger is not a good looking babe! Forget the luck has been so bad that I rarely get a women in my adjacent seat! Old fat asses would accompany me through my looooooooooooooong journey! At times when I sit next to an empty seat I always wish that 'god at least this time help me with my luck and if u do I will always be indebted to you and I will definitely strike a conversation with her!' but my luck has been such it never happened! Sometimes to rub it in god would send a beautiful girl along the aisle looking at the empty seat next to me.. But go sit somewhere else!! I console my self saying she also wanted to sit next to me that's a start!! So these I have assumed my sad fate!!
Today also like always it started with a beautiful girl sitting about the same row as mine so as usual with the aisle seat next to her being empty I was pleasantly surprised at my luck but as I approached close to my row I realized naaah the usual story! Sat down in my seat with the middle seat empty my hopes had not died as yet! And again as usual a pretty girl walking down the aisle ( that phrase sounded cliche') anyways she walked down towards me ( sounds exciting ha hahaha) looking at the empty seat next to me! But with the start that I got today I was preparing myself to the usual story! I was meanwhile talking to my mom but the attention slowly shifted its focus to the pretty girl this time the look was to tell me 'that's my seat' the seat next to me! Finally the sun started shunning brightly!! From that point onwards I have till now (1 hr into the journey) rehearsed a 100 different conversation starters but nope my guts was no where to be seen it just shrunk itself and hid himself somewhere! May be it's cos I have lost touch 3.5 years in a relationship probably will get your flirting (harmless) skills rusted! So I guess it will need some more rehearsing before I indulge into this may be or else will crash n burn! To add to the excitement she is from the airline industry! Couldn't help but notice kingfisher ID tag inside her purse! Didn't peep it just struck my eyes that's all! 
Airline industry is one which will have the beauty and hospitality!! Very polite and courteous, at least to customers so might not slap me if i start a conversation! Anyways all this depends on if she is awake the sad part by the time I wrote this I thought I had rediscovered my guts and turned to look she was sleeping comfortably! Now can't wake her up to talk she will just be too irritated to talk won't help! 
By the way it's interesting to know what will I talk and where do I expect this to lead!! Since she is also traveling to chennai probably could ask her for a coffee in the evening?? Ah Wat say? Suddenly I got an idea.. Why don't I ask her to read this blog?? She could read it and just place the phone back on my tray! Shucks she could also throw it! Too big a gamble to take with ur iPhone my dear! Dekha fattu! Why don't you accept that u have lost it! Atmost what will happen? She will have A laugh at this probably share it with her boyfriend to get him irritated, discuss with her other airline crew friends ( woo hoo) but yeah I would have created an impression, probably of a desperate guy! Anyways I will post this on my blog as soon as I land.. All those who read my blog can also have a laugh! Freak I am talkin as if I have bloody a zillion readers on my blog! Anyways she got up .. Yes I can do it!!
Shucks its about to land guts please come back!

2 comments:

  1. Btw on record I did ask her to read this and she did find this quite interesting! Not jumping to any conclusion but I am back. I have asked her to comment on this her view! Let's c!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol!!This ones just too cute!:D ...

    ReplyDelete