My Blog List

Sunday, August 19, 2012

God is a women and she is in love with me!

Spirit is something which is irreplaceable and most often under rated! I have a medical theory linked to cheering your team during a game! I personally feel cheering does help.. Yes players do get distracted by the pretty, barely dressed women dancing their way to glory (I am talking about NFL, NBA etc not our lost souls in the IPL) that got me thinking that cheering / motivating does really helps, quite contrary to my beliefs till very recently!
So coming back to my theory.. We all are pretty aware that brain is the super computer that handles / manages the body and it's vital parts! Senses are decoded and acted upon, reacted upon by the brain which sends signal through its nervous system. And we are all aware that white blood cells are the ones which fight foreign bodies and help us survive illness.
Now assume white blood cells as the army that fights the enemies! And my theory assumes that these white blood cells can fend off almost anything if cheered and motivated. And that cheering / motivation comes from the 'spirit' I was referring to!
A person suffering from terminal cancer diagnosed only in the final stage at the age of 26, today he is 44 - talking walking playing teaching and laughing! He is single and when asked he always says 'god is a women and she is in love with me and didn't want to share me and I am sure I will not die soon as she is still not loved me enough!'
I really think 'god is a women and is in deeply love with that guy'

No comments:

Post a Comment